Webconference about the international experience at the school
A web conference on May 11 at 1pm (CET)
Have you completed 2 or 3 years of studies in design? Are you looking for international programs in English to pursue a degree? Are you interested in learning how to design the french way here in Nantes (France)? We would like to invite you to a web conference about opportunities we offer to international design students.
Please note that participation is free but registration is mandatory.
Our webconference hosts:
- Jérôme Héno, MDes International Design Strategy/Le Studio France Course Leader
- Luc Montessinos, International Class (DN MADE3) Course leader
- Frédéric Degouzon, Director of strategy, research and development
- Zoe Lacey, Head of International Relations
During the webconference, you will have the opportunity to learn about:
- International programs in English
- L'École de design Nantes Atlantique, a major design school in France
- Nantes, creative capital of Western France
You will also be able to interact with our hosts and ask them any questions you may have.