Founded in 1988, L’École de design Nantes Atlantique is a partner institute of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Nantes St-Nazaire, recognized by the State, member of the Conférence des grandes écoles (top-tier French higher education institutions) and associated with Nantes Université.
We are at your disposal to answer your questions about programs and admissions:
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone: 02 51 13 50 70
How to get to L’École de design Nantes Atlantique?
L’École de design Nantes Atlantique is located at 61 boulevard de la Prairie au Duc, Nantes (44200).
Two lines serve the school:
- The Tram line 1 connects the northwest to the northeast of the metropolis and serves downtown Nantes. The closest stop to the school is ’Chantiers Navals’.
- The Busway line 5 runs along the entire lenght of the Île de Nantes between the SNCF South Station and the Hangar à Bananes. The closest stop to the school is ’Prairie au Duc’.
Nantes has many bicycle paths. A bicycle parking lot is located in front of the school.
Bicloo is the public bicycle system in Nantes.
Two bicloo stations near the school:
- ’Machine de l’île’ - 3, boulevard Léon Bureau (20 bicycles).
- Prairie au Duc’ - 25, boulevard de la Prairie au Duc (11 bicycles).