Research & Design Labs
- Care Design Lab (environmental and social health & quality of life),
- Food Design Lab (new eating habits),
- Digital Design Lab (digital innovation),
- City Design Lab (transition to sustainable cities)
- Media Design Lab (communication and information issues)
The design research activity at L'École de design Nantes Atlantique, a Research Training Innovation approach since 2008.
The Digital Design Lab at L’École de design Nantes Atlantique focuses on the notions of UX Design and digital innovation.
The City Design Lab is a research laboratory for urban design-led research that accompanies urban and territorial change.
The Care Design Lab aims to train designers in two years in the fields of health, social action and public innovation.
The Food Design Lab explores issues related to the changing nature of food systems and imagines global experiences centered on sustainable food.
The Media Design Lab explores the challenges of information, knowledge and communication.
Chairs and research projects