Mission sheet educational coordinator - Status VIE
Job offer - May 23, 2023
We are looking for an educational coordinator - Status VIE
The mission described here is part of a project to set up a studio of L’Ecole de design in China. The incumbent performs the educational coordination mission for L’Ecole de design Nantes Atlantique as part of this joint project with the University of Shanghai. He/She is placed under the direct hierarchical responsibility of the director and works functionally with the educational department. He/She also works in close collaboration with the other studio staff and more generally the China project staff.
The incumbent mainly performs the following tasks:
- Recruit, coordinate and lead an educational team, made up of professionals and teachers from the professional and academic world of the province of Shanghai and nearby,
- Supervise the content of the educational program with the models of L’Ecole de design Nantes Atlantique programs and other programs,
- Develop relationships and partnerships with Chinese companies, - Develop with the support of the Nantes and Chinese teams the specifications of the educational projects, in particular for the projects in partnership with companies, in coherence with the educational program. - Participate in the pedagogical organization (management of schooling, pedagogical animation, etc.)
In addition, the incumbent must:
- Participate in the recruitment of students,
- Ensure the individualized follow-up of the students, in relation with the local teaching team and those of Nantes, - Facilitate any pedagogical assessment (class councils + any assessment or coordination meeting necessary), in conjunction with Nantes.
- Implement and monitor the pedagogical budget (face-to-face hours and pedagogical expenses), under the responsibility of the director of studies or his representative, and under the control of the financial management of the school and with the support the local administrative team, ,
- Contribute to the enhancement/promotion of the training programs offered by the China studio(information for candidates, orientation fairs, open houses, newsletters, blogs, etc.).
- Be between the ages of 18 and 28 on the date of receipt of the VIE application
- Bac +5 training in design, engineering, or School of School with minors in Innovation; Quality of communication, relational sense, autonomy and spirit of initiative. Taste for teamwork. Fluency in English or even Chinese Job Requirements: Starting position between 1/10 and 1/12/23, based in Shanghai.
- Contract under VIE status, duration 24 months. Lump sum maintenance allowance: 2813.55/month
CV and cover letter to be sent by email to Christian Guellerin, General Manager of the Nantes Atlantique School of Design firstname.lastname@example.org